 Marketplace / Shopping / 6997
Re: Question about open sets at Toys R Us
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 02:06:18 GMT

Dan and I found a mindstorms set missing the RCX, we asked about it,
they said "yeah, happens all the time, full price, sorry".

Michael Brenner wrote:

I came across an open UCS Tie at TRU tonight. It was open on one side and I
was going to ask for a discount. I have never done that in the past but the
set could be missing parts. How receptive would a TRU manager be to the idea
of giving a break on a high price item?

If anyone has done this how did it go for you?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Mike