 Marketplace / Shopping / 6484
Re: Some finds at the Georgia Outlet... 6416 Paradisa!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 02:28:47 GMT

"Scott Runkle" <limerickpa@usa.net> wrote in message
Well, I tried calling every 15 minutes since 8am.... when I finally got
through around 9:45, she took my number and called me back.  Everything I
wanted was gone when she called.

That's life, I liken it to buying concert tickets.  So don't feel so bad,
there are others who didn't get what they wanted as well.

-- Scott

I also started calling about every 20-30 minutes or so starting around 9:00
or so.  I reached Linda about 9:45 or so.  She took my name and I mentioned
I was interested in 6416 (x2) and she said she would hold them for me.  She
called me back about 10:30 or so.  She indicated she had been swamped with
calls.  I am not sure where I was in the queue but I was able to order 6416
(x2) and 6557 (x2).  After my order she still had four more 6557 sets.  I
don't know how many 6416 sets she had.  I passed on everything else as I was
in the car and I don't have the service pack numbers memorized and I knew
she other people waiting.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders