 Marketplace / Shopping / 6457
Re: Some finds at the Georgia Outlet... 6416 Paradisa!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:19:45 GMT

My thanks again to Rose,

I finally got through, and it turns out that she DID save the items
I had asked for!  I think that this reflects really well on Linda
at the outlet -- a lot of places would not have waited for me to get
through again.

About the only thing that could make me happier is if TLC would revive
the pirates line next year.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
She may have saved them for you. She told me 40 or 50 were spoken for.
(5122). She was suppose to have 10 left, which she sold to me.

Rose