 Marketplace / Shopping / 6456
Re: Some finds at the Georgia Outlet... 6416 Paradisa!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:15:56 GMT

What are the chances that either one of you would like to divest some of those
Shakos?  If that's not specifically the element you wanted, that is...

If you're interested in selling them off, feel free to contact me via email.

eric