 Marketplace / Shopping / 6459
Re: Some finds at the Georgia Outlet... 6416 Paradisa!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:54:42 GMT

Scott Runkle wrote in message ...
Well, I tried calling every 15 minutes since 8am.... when I finally got
through around 9:45, she took my number and called me back.  Everything I
wanted was gone when she called.

That's life, I liken it to buying concert tickets.  So don't feel so bad,
there are others who didn't get what they wanted as well.

You called while I was on the phone with Linda. Someone that called behind
me must have taken the Paradisa set you wanted.

Rose