 Marketplace / Shopping / 6449
Re: Some finds at the Georgia Outlet... 6416 Paradisa!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Ferguson writes:
Since then I've spent 45 minutes redialing to reach the number, which
is busy, and I see that the items I want are all sold out.  Big :(

I finally got through around 10:00 A.M. If she took your name down at 9:30
A.M., that's your place in line.  She said she was calling folks back in
order so if stuff is gone by the time you reconnect, it was probably gone
before 9:30 A.M. I too missed everything.  I haven't got a call back yet and
its 11:15 now, Oh well...

-Rob.