 Marketplace / Shopping / 647
Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 16:36:21 GMT

The plan is to give the 10% or so discount off of everything avabile.  this
woudl be in addition to any other sales clearence, and special offers.  also
we are not completely sure as to what the costs will be but we hope to sell
most if not all the sets bellow normal retail.  as in all bussness it mostly
depends on supply and demand though so were not sure yet where the new sets
will be priced.  I would also like to add that new sets wouldnt be the primary
intersted.  We bleive the pieces and discontinued sets will be a much greater
draw and the new sets will be avaible if desired.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Guess it depends on what kind of Lego sets you buy.  If you're silly
enough to pay full retail for things, maybe a 5 or 10% discount would
seem like a good deal.

Me, I couldn't imagine paying for the privelege of spending 40% more
for something than I would normally pay. *

* I don't pay more than 50% off, remember?

Of course some of us don't live in an area where we see much clearanced Lego
(and precious little of that is at 50% off). I haven't found much used Lego
either (I've spent a couple days yardsaleing without finding a single Lego
set).

Frank