 Marketplace / Shopping / 636
Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:54:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jason M. Normand writes:

Also once the retail portion is up and running, we have plans to add a • member
section which will entail a small monthly charge ($5.00) for access to
benefits such as access to unofficial set designs, member information and
specials, contests, and a percentage discount on all sales.

IMHO, $60.00 per year is WAY too much for the benefits you've outlined.

The percentage discount will have to be very good, and I don't see where you'll
be able to procure sets at a cost which will allow $60 in discounts to a buyer
each year.

And where will the used sets/blocks come from?

WIll you allow use of escrow services until your reputation is solidified in
the Lego community? Will you take credit cards?

And who is doing your VC?? I want to run a few ideas of my own by them....

Paul Sinasohn
who has not looked at the home page yet