 Marketplace / Shopping / 639
Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 18:12:17 GMT

David Eaton <wpieaton@wpi.edu> wrote:
Also, if it is yearly, $60 may or may not be too much for you. (that's why
being a member is apparently optional) You have to guage it accordingly for
yourself. If they offer a 5% discount, it's only worth it if you spend $100 or
more a month on lego; for a 10% discount, only if you spend more than $50 a
month, etc.

Guess it depends on what kind of Lego sets you buy.  If you're silly
enough to pay full retail for things, maybe a 5 or 10% discount would
seem like a good deal.

Me, I couldn't imagine paying for the privelege of spending 40% more
for something than I would normally pay. *

* I don't pay more than 50% off, remember?

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (still in Beta)