 Marketplace / Shopping / 5314
Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:14:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.database, Ben Gatrelle writes:
I received my LEGO Studios Steven Spielgberg MovieMaker Set today. In the back
is a listing of add-on sets that I'm assuming will be coming out next year.
They are not on the lego.com/studios web site yet or in the LUGNET sets
database. I hope to be able to scan and post pictures soon.

<set:1351> Movie Backdrop Studio
<set:1352> Explosion Studio
<set:1353> Car Stunt Studio
<set:1354> Dino Head Attack
<set:1355> Temple of Gloom
<set:1356> Stunt Man Catapult
<set:1357> Cameraman

Pictures can now be seen of these sets at my web site. Click here
<http://www.yellowcastle.com/studio.shtml>

Of note to many will be the cameraman set#1357 because it comes with 2 new (I
Think) click hinges that you can put a rod or a technic axle in.
Ben Gatrelle
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)