 Marketplace / Shopping / 2356
Re: Lego Outlets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:37:37 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Doug wrote:

I know of the stores in California, Florida, and Michigan...can anyone tell me
about the store in Virginia, we head that way about once or twice a year to
visit relatives...maybe this next time I can make a detour.

Since when is there a LEGO outlet in Michigan?

There isn't.. he means MN rather than MI no doubt...

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!