 Marketplace / Shopping / 2217
Re: Lego Outlets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 02:39:53 GMT

Hang on a sec... LEGO Canada still exists, does it not?  There just isn't • a
Canadian S@H anymore.  Or do you know something I don't?

Hmmmmm...... Well, I'm not sure exactly.  I *was* under the impression that
the closure at the end of the year was all of LEGO Canada.  When I spoke
with the folks at the Countryside Toy Outlet they informed me that they
would be ordering product from the U.S. after the start of 2000.  So either
I was speaking to someone who didn't have all the right information, or I
misinterpreted it.

Does anyone else know for sure?

I called S@H Canada and they told me that their is NO MORE lego sets
in there and the only existing office is just to take order. Even
their computer is giving the prices in US$, NO MORE Can$
And it directly connected to Connecticut.
And from now on every Canadian order will come from the US

That's what I was told (in french) by the sales person!

JM