 Marketplace / Shopping / 2218
Re: Lego Outlets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 02:48:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Allan Bedford writes:
I just checked the fine print on a new Technic set that was purchased this
month.  And it indicates the product is distributed in Canada by LEGO
Canada in Markham.  So I may have made a huge error in my statement
earlier.  Apologies are definitely in order.  I guess I made some silly
assumption that the death of S@H meant the end of all of the Canadian
operation.

I'm not 100% sure here, but I think LEGO's US subsidiary is taking over LEGO
Canada operations, as well as LEGO de Mexico, LEGO du Brasil, and LEGO de
Argentina.