 Marketplace / Shopping / 2213
Re: Lego Outlets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 01:07:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Allan Bedford writes:
Of course, with no more LEGO Canada, it's my understanding that all of
their product will now be coming from the States.    :(  I'm not sure if
this will adversely affect their prices or not.  I haven't had the
opportunity to get their yet this year.

Hang on a sec... LEGO Canada still exists, does it not?  There just isn't a
Canadian S@H anymore.  Or do you know something I don't?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/