 Marketplace / Shopping / 2215
Re: Lego Outlets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 02:09:31 GMT

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in article
<FoGGFy.5Ix@lugnet.com>...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Allan Bedford writes:
Of course, with no more LEGO Canada, it's my understanding that all of
their product will now be coming from the States.    :(  I'm not sure if
this will adversely affect their prices or not.  I haven't had the
opportunity to get their yet this year.

Hang on a sec... LEGO Canada still exists, does it not?  There just isn't • a
Canadian S@H anymore.  Or do you know something I don't?

Hmmmmm...... Well, I'm not sure exactly.  I *was* under the impression that
the closure at the end of the year was all of LEGO Canada.  When I spoke
with the folks at the Countryside Toy Outlet they informed me that they
would be ordering product from the U.S. after the start of 2000.  So either
I was speaking to someone who didn't have all the right information, or I
misinterpreted it.

Does anyone else know for sure?

Sorry, I didn't mean to set off any alarms bells without warrent.  I was
lead to believe that it was all of the Canadian operation.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm