 Marketplace / Shopping / 12182
Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 23:57:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Dixon wrote:
Patrick Bégin wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Dixon wrote:

By the way, the Death Star is only $299 CDN with the latest S@H catalog
code, so now is the time to get it if you want it.

Kevin

Would you be able to share that catalog code, thanks.

C5HE13

Kevin

This is a regular catalog ?  When does this offer expire ?

Any other kits that have such a nice discount ?

Man, and I thought 369$ was a good price !

Now I will have to cancel my first order and make a new one.

Thanks for tip.