 General / 51190
Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:01:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andre Potvin wrote:
I would like to know if other customers from Canada are more and
more frustrated because of the Lego's fixed exchange rate of 40%

It is strange.  A S@H order used to mean paying US$ with a credit
card and getting whatever exhange rate VISA used for that day.

I'm not sure where you are getting the 40% rate from though.  I
just checked the pricing for #10143 Death Star as it should give
the most accurate ratio - it's US$299 vs. Cdn$399  ie. 25% not 40%

SRC     LUGNet #765
StRuCtures™  Bricksmith™
http://SRC.NorthComp.com