 Marketplace / Shopping / 1023
  Your McDonalds sets

How are they made available? One per happy meal? A different one each week, or randomly? Anyone fancy getting me a set? :-) Huw (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Your McDonalds sets

(...) Unless things change much from normal Happy Meal toy distribution: McDonald's always claims there wil be a different set each week, and usually has a marker in the stores showing which one it's supposed to be. BUT, not every McD's follows this (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Your McDonalds sets

(...) There are 8 Lego and 1 Duplo. To see a list of what they are refer to Larry P.'s email from yesterday. To see pictures of the Lego ones see the order form in the S@H Fall catalog. It starts this coming Friday. I would offer to get people some, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Your McDonalds sets

I checked with McD's this morning (which happens to be in the back of the WM supercenter). They told me that the 'Lego toys' are coming in tonight (Wednesday) and would be available tomorrow (Thrusday). I may make another trip down there tomorrow (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Your McDonalds sets

(...) Usually, you can purchase the toy without the meal for a dollar or so. Also, it's not unusual for McD's to offer the complete set of the current toys on a mail-order basis. But it varies between promotions. I'll check when I get my first LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Your McDonalds sets

In lugnet.market.shopping, thou, Maggie Cambron (mcambron@pacbell.net), hast wrytted... (...) Heh I wonder if Legophiles will flock to McDonalds like the Beanie Baby lovers. Funny story from my housemate: He was helping his sister move into a new (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Your McDonalds sets

If you don't like McDonalds Food (I don't). If you don't want to wait for the sets (I don't). You can get them here (this auction as no connection with me - other than the fact I have bid on 3 sets): (URL) A (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Your McDonalds sets

(...) Well, more to the point, if you don't want the food, you can walk into a McDonald's and just buy the toy. Collectible people will tell you that McD's doesn't do that, because they didn't- with the Beanie Babies. For every other promotional toy (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Your McDonalds sets

I asked a manager friend of mine and was stated $1.79 each. Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:FKBMEE.Mu3@lugnet.com... (...) McD's (...) other (...) similar (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Your McDonalds sets

Thanks all for the info. A couple of people have offered to help, so hopefully I'll be OK... Here, I don't think you can buy the sets separately, and in Germany I am told that its 'illegal' to tie such promotions to buying things. 'No purchase (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)