 Marketplace / Shopping / 1025
Re: Your McDonalds sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:44:12 GMT

How many sets are there (including the DUPLO one)?  When does it start?  I'd be
willing to give getting a whole set of them a go.  I love a challenge.

eric

There are 8 Lego and 1 Duplo.  To see a list of what they are refer to Larry P.'s
email from yesterday.  To see pictures of the Lego ones see the order form in the
S@H Fall catalog.  It starts this coming Friday.  I would offer to get people some,
but I am still recovering from the last Beanie Baby promotion.

Maggie Cambron