 Marketplace / Shopping / 1028
Re: Your McDonalds sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:30:27 GMT

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:26:10 GMT, "Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk>
wrote:

How are they made available?

Usually, you can purchase the toy without the meal for a dollar or so.  Also,
it's not unusual for McD's to offer the complete set of the current toys on a
mail-order basis.  But it varies between promotions.  I'll check when I get my
first LEGO toys.

One per happy meal? A different one each week, or randomly?

One per meal, when purchased with the meal.  Each store is supposed to get them
in order, but that doesn't always happen.  My local store usually has two
different toys at once, for families with multiple units of child.

Anyone fancy getting me a set? :-)

I'd be happy to -- same for anyone else on the wrong side of the puddles.

Steve
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain."