 Marketplace / Shopping / 1034
Re: Your McDonalds sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:13:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Arthur writes:
If you don't like McDonalds Food (I don't).
If you don't want to wait for the sets (I don't).

You can get them here (this auction as no connection with me - other than
the fact I have bid on 3 sets):

Well, more to the point, if you don't want the food, you can walk into a
McDonald's and just buy the toy.  Collectible people will tell you that McD's
doesn't do that, because they didn't- with the Beanie Babies.  For every other
promotional toy ever, they have and do.  It costs like $2 or something similar
($1.49?).  They even have a button on the register for it.

Beanie Babies were too popular to allow them to do it, however.

eric