 Marketplace / Shopping / 1026
Re: Your McDonalds sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:51:18 GMT

I checked with McD's this morning (which happens to be in the back of
the WM supercenter). They told me that the 'Lego toys' are coming in
tonight (Wednesday) and would be available tomorrow (Thrusday). I may
make another trip down there tomorrow (hey, its only 11 miles each way).
McNuggets happy meal anyone ?

Ray

Lorbaat wrote:

How many sets are there (including the DUPLO one)?  When does it start?  I'd be
willing to give getting a whole set of them a go.  I love a challenge.