 Marketplace / Shopping / 1035
Re: Your McDonalds sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 00:47:48 GMT

I asked a manager friend of mine and was stated $1.79 each.

Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life.
ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Arthur writes:
If you don't like McDonalds Food (I don't).
If you don't want to wait for the sets (I don't).

You can get them here (this auction as no connection with me - other than
the fact I have bid on 3 sets):

Well, more to the point, if you don't want the food, you can walk into a
McDonald's and just buy the toy.  Collectible people will tell you that • McD's
doesn't do that, because they didn't- with the Beanie Babies.  For every • other
promotional toy ever, they have and do.  It costs like $2 or something • similar
($1.49?).  They even have a button on the register for it.

Beanie Babies were too popular to allow them to do it, however.

eric