 Marketplace / Shopping / *8789 (-10)
  Re: about Target

In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes: <big snip> (...) I haven't seen this happen myself, but I've been wondering for YEARS why this couldn't be done. Can't remember how many times I've found myself waiting for 10 minutes in line at the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GpwBJE.Evv@lugnet.com... (...) off, (...) I to recently had an unexpectedly good experience at one of my local Targets while scooping up tons of cheap Lego. It was the second target we hit that (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Grab Bags

(...) My latest order (placed last Wed.) came with: 3914 Luke Skywalker Keychain 4805 Ninja Knights 3413 (soccer) Goal Keeper 1069 (Extreme Team) Speedboat Not super fantastic for me, but the Ninja Knights will be good trade fodder and the 1069 is (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: discounts are great but.....

(...) But that would ... No, never mind. I'm *not* going to touch this one. Steve Bliss (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

(...) I have to say that Target is the only place where I would expect that to happen. My experiences with Target are almost always pleasurable. Even this weekend, heading up to the checkouts with a cart full of 50% LEGO, a cashier meets us in the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

(...) Yes!! You don't know that we are all e-mailing from Pakistan and wish to remain anonymous!?! I think you are just a wee bit set upon by those cretenous bludgerheads out in the Virginia shopping lanes, mostly a top down problem. Perhaps you (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

(...) I'd be interested in knowing what part of the country you're posting from with this story.* I wouldn't expect that kind of service here in Richmond, Virginia from any of the three stores you mentioned. K-Mart would most definitely be the least (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Racers on sale at WalMart

(...) Yes, this is a national thing. I've been keeping it on the down low while I cleaned out all my local WalMarts of this deal. The usable parts are the front and back of the racer and, to a lesser degree, the racer him(?)self. Anyone who wishes (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Racers on sale at WalMart

The guy's body fits perfectly over a 2x2 grid of studs. Someone once commented that they could be gargoyles or car hood decoration. Rose "Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GpwEA7.Lo3@lugnet.com... (...) (small (...) so I'm (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Racers on sale at WalMart

One WalMart I was at yesterday, had their entire pile of Lego Racers (small boxes, ~9 pcs) marked down to $1. This happened to be a smaller WalMart, so I'm not sure if this is on sale everywhere. Out of curiosity, I bought one and looked at it. No (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact