 Marketplace / Shopping / 8787
Re: Lego Grab Bags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 01:38:43 GMT

sun yun wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Cornell writes:
The item numbers are:

SP01 $11.96 when ordered by itself
SP02 $7.99 when ordered with anythin else in catalog

My catlog code is 3219.

Mark

Has anybody else ordered this?  I just looked at my catalog and there's no
guarantee what your surprises will be.  All you know is that you'll get a
key chain and three small sets.

I was gonna get this for the Ninja minifigs but if there's no way of
insuring getting them, then I guess I'll have to pass on this one.

My latest order (placed last Wed.) came with:

3914 Luke Skywalker Keychain
4805 Ninja Knights
3413 (soccer) Goal Keeper
1069 (Extreme Team) Speedboat

Not super fantastic for me, but the Ninja Knights will be good trade
fodder and the 1069 is nice (female minifig with red ponytail hair).

Frank