 Marketplace / Shopping / 8769
Re: Lego Grab Bags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 06:22:32 GMT

To answer my own question before asking it:

3914: $3.99, 1 pc (keychain)
1097: $1.99, 17 pc
4805: $5.99, 26 pcs
3413: $4.99, 27 pcs

Total retail: $16.96
Which is to say: 53% off. So, assuming you're happy with all the sets,
quite a deal. If nothing else, that's seven (not including the keychain)
minifigs in this particular grab bag.

Rick Clark

Mark Cornell wrote:

I just received an order from Shop @ Home with a Lego Grab Bag. I got a
Luke Skywalker/Rebel Pilot keychain (3914), a Res-Q Runner (1097), Ninja
Knights (4805) and Goal Keeper (3413). Not bad for 7.99. My Darth Vader
keychain is looking pretty worn, so I guess it is time for a change.

Regards,

Mark Cornell