 Marketplace / Shopping / *8434 (-20)
  Re: K-Mart Rant - the Good with the Bad

(...) Interesting. We have a Kmart on Astor place in NYC & it is pretty nice. (but most things are marked up & most sales are non-applicable). But.... The K-mart I go to is in the Bronx, not in the best area of the Bronx either. But his place is (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart Rant - the Good with the Bad

I agree. K-Marts are some of the trashiest stores. However, I have typically found a majority of my good deals here. I think that it is a combination of the fact that they are sloppy with shelving thier items and slack about tagging thier clearance (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Latest additions at Old & New: ALL MISB on BrickBay

Hello, I want to let you know that new MISB sets have been added on my shop ((URL) you can find 118 sets, from 1966 to 2001. Categories: aquazone, basic, castle, paradisa, pirates, space, technic, town, trains, western. Good prices on multiple sets. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart Rant (Was: Re: K-Mart Sale)

(...) My Non-Lego-Significant-Other refuses to go to the K-Mart near me -- she claims the place is just too disgusting for her to step foot inside of it. And actually it's true -- there is often foodstuffs, spit, vomit, what-have-you all over the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  K-Mart Rant (Was: Re: K-Mart Sale)

So here's why I don't like KMart: I go in to my local K-Mart, hearing about the sale here on LUGNET (Thanks Milissa!) The LEGO aisle has a half dozen signs saying "As Advertised! All LEGO 20% off. Sale ends 12/12/01" I pick up what I need, go to the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6150 Crystal Detector

Hi, (...) I picked up the set on the weekend. It has some ok parts for $15. You can see the inventory for 6150 here: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTD

I found these at my store in the Pacific Northwest, but they were $10, a good buy anywise. Thanks. :)) ]Rose "Douglas Pegram" <DPegram@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:Go3JE5.Luu@lugnet.com... (...) buckets (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  K-Mart Sale

I was in my local K-Mart (Charleston,SC) and scanned several Lego sets. They ALL came up 25% off. So I kept scanning and lo and behold, every Lego set, even the newer sets, were 25% off. Hopefully this a chain-wide sale. I have not seen it (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6150 Crystal Detector

(...) According to the Lugnet guide, this is a $20 US set- that's a ridiculous $30 CDN at full price. I think it's already is on clearance, unless this turns out to be a 2002 Classic rerelease. (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Sets Report: New Hampshire, USA

(...) Ahhh, success! I picked up three copies of Final Duel II (dark grey officers, mmmm), one copy of Jedi Defense I (? - I think that's right - it's the one with the droidekas), and one copy of that crazy squid sub. *huge satisfied grin* So: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6150 Crystal Detector

Bryan Wong wrote in message ... (...) Yes, they have a whole whack of them at the Zellers in North Van too. I'm waiting for them to go on clearance after Xmas :-)... I can't see much in the way of parts in them that I would find useful. Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA

(...) Hmmmm, looks like I'll be making another lunchtime run. Last Friday the TRU down the street was looking pretty bare, hopefully they restocked over the weekend. I swear, LFB encourages me to spend sooo much money ... on books, resources, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA

(...) Sorry for the New Jersey bit, i didn't see it in the title. ~Evan (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  6150 Crystal Detector

Hi all, I just found a bunch of 6150 Crystal Detector sets for $15 CDN! I found them at Zellers at Lansdowne Mall (Richmond, BC in Canada) and they had around 20 copies. Although the set doesn't really interest me, it was a pleasant sight to see (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA

Hi, just taking part in helping the great squirrel hunt for these sets. I don't think Milwaukee has been stocked w/ the new sets. I visited a TRU down in Brookfield, by Milwaukee, and there wasn't really much. I just got a Diagon alley set (last (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FOTD

I visited a couple of local K-Marts today and found a number of Pod buckets with a stickered price of $10 that rang up at $8 at the register...not too bad for a set whose original MSRP was $24.99 and is really hard to find anymore =) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Alpha Team 2002

(...) Uhhh, it looks like a standard LEGO female shoulder-length hairpiece, in dark red? (...) No can do, because I've never owned a Cam fig before. I gave the 2001 Alpha Team offerings a pretty wide berth. LFB (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)

  Pitchforks (was Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA)

(...) Well, I haven't seen the new Cam set yet so I will have to withhold judgement, but I am unlikely to be pursuaded by the numerous Jack Stoned elements I am seeing there. I expect I will like the new Cam mini, though. One of the many beefs I am (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Alpha Team 2002

(...) Dark red hair? Cool! How does it look? Could you tell me if her face looks the way it does on the (I think) box art at :(URL) Or is it still last year's design? Thanks, -L (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Alpha Team 2002

(...) Yep. And her hair is *dark red*, the new 2002 color. The number of parts etc., : Pieces: 91 Cool pieces: Cam's hair, dark red; legs and torso, a *dark blue*; the new propeller housings; The entire curved-slope canopy system (this set indcludes (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact