 Marketplace / Shopping / 8422
Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 23:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Evan Butzlaff writes:
Hi, just taking part in helping the great squirrel hunt for these sets.  I
don't think Milwaukee has been stocked w/ the new sets.  I visited a TRU
down in Brookfield, by Milwaukee, and there wasn't really much.  I just got
a Diagon alley set (last one) seemed to be the only that wasn't a sorting
hat set.  I also saw the pirate ship, and the big islander island.  That's
all, nothing new.....
~Evan

Sorry for the New Jersey bit, i didn't see it in the title.
~Evan