 Marketplace / Shopping / 8423
Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:58:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi,

  I visited two TRUs along the Route 1 corridor in central NJ
  today, and found that they have a fair number of 2002 sets now
  in stock, whereas four days ago they had nothing.

Hmmmm, looks like I'll be making another lunchtime run.  Last Friday the TRU
down the street was looking pretty bare, hopefully they restocked over the
weekend.

I swear, LFB encourages me to spend sooo much money ... on books, resources,
and now he's got me all worked up and running about during my lunches.  I hold
him responsible for any Xmastime financial pinches :P

-s