 Marketplace / Shopping / 8413
New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 00:41:21 GMT

   Hi,

   I visited two TRUs along the Route 1 corridor in central NJ
   today, and found that they have a fair number of 2002 sets now
   in stock, whereas four days ago they had nothing.  I picked up
   the following:

   Ewok Attack 7139  $12.99  (This seems to be MSRP)
   Final Duel II 7201  $7.99 (!)
   Ogel Mutant Squid 4796  $9.99
   AT Navigator and ROV 4792  $9.99
   (And sorry, Richard, but I think those two are really very cool.)

   They had the other Final Duel and both Jedi Defense sets, as
   well as the smallest Alpha Team set (for $5, ack!), the smallest
   new HP set (the one with Harry and Draco on brooms, $5), and
   four or five new small Racers sets, from $5 to $12 in price.

   So I'd suggest you go now--when wind of these gets out, they'll
   probably go quickly.  I had no luck at Target or Wal-Mart
   finding *any* of these sets.  Tim S. et al., feel free to post
   this info on your sites.

   best

   LFB

   FUT -> .market.shopping