 Marketplace / Shopping / *7484 (-20)
  Re: Kmart has started new clearance

(...) You may also want to keep an eye on Bluelight.com. The B-Wing at Rebel Control Center (#7180) was listed for $7.50, however, it seems to be sold-out already. Dave (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: possible 1269 White Ninja

yes, i saw these combo packages at my local kbtoys store. there was another software w/lego set package, i think it involved a moon buggy. can't be sure though. but yes, i saw them. (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  possible 1269 White Ninja

I just saw a picture of the 1269 White Ninja shrinkwrapped with the Rock Raiders Software here: (URL) description doesn't say anything about the White Ninja, though: (...) Has anyone else seen this combination package? /Eric McC/ (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) I find it refreshing that Lego would re-issue some of the classics. I was in college during the release of most of those kits and couldn't afford them. I say BRAVO for the re-release of them. (Now I can stock up on ship hulls and masts to (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) Well, I don't know. Look at these things real quick. the pirate sets do not have the piece count and the Armada flagship should have an Armda flag instead of a pirate flag on the top right hand corner of the box. I am not going to get excited (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

Yeah, I have one too. The parts are great, but I was never a big fan of the vehicles, or the green in the Octan color scheme. It's a model that begs for modifications, while I like the older gas stations as is. Although that canopy with the slanted (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: confirmed! (was: Old sets being sold in new guise?)

(...) Scott,i got roughly the same numbers give or take a few cents using Expedia.com currencey exchange rates.I hope this is for real then.CWLeach (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: confirmed! (was: Old sets being sold in new guise?)

Well I am still unconvinced that this is going to result in an actual pirate ship in my hands. Whole theme came and went while I was reveling in my dark ages. But I went to Yahoo's currency translator and came up with their conversions for the (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  confirmed! (was: Old sets being sold in new guise?)

Hi all! Ok, when I first saw this thread I was very happy! I could finally get my Octan Gas station! However, I am unable to read German (even though I am German), so I emailed the webmaster and asked him what was going on and if I could order these (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Kmart has started new clearance

I stopped by Kmart today and I found several sets on clearance. Not great prices 25-33% off. Grip n Go Challenge $20 Studios (car chase?) $15 Arctic windsurfer and snow blower (not correct names) $3 and $10 Adventurer's glider, airplane and track (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

<snip> (...) <snip> i assume that i can only order from this site if i live in germany? tim (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) I guess I haven't paid too much attention, but thinking about it, I think I agree. I suspect a large part of the reason the vehicles are not so great in a structure set is piece budget more than slack design. Of course if you could trust (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) I have noted this point especially in town where you could always get particular race cars or firetrucks by themselves and very similar versions in larger sets like firestations and gas stations at the same time. Besides the fact that I am (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Yardsale FOTW

(...) Yeah, what I got this week wasn't exciting enough to merit its own post-- 8841 Desert Racer in box w/ instructions (missing a few pieces but the universal joint was there) for $1.00 and a misc. bucket of over 500 mostly small elts (with lots (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) The tow truck is no great shakes compared to some other classic ones, but if you buy this set fo the tow truck you're missing the point! As Mike says, this set has some great parts. And it has high play value. If this does turn out to be a (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

"Jacob Arnold" <jacob@gridface.com> wrote in message news:GDoy0K.Buy@lugnet.com... (...) Have to disagree with you. Gash N' Wash Express is a great set. If this turns out to be real, I can see myself buying several of these. I have one of these and (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Yardsale FOTW

(...) though I did see some Duplo. If I'm lucky, I find it once a year, though we never get there early, or even at opening. On the plus side, I did get my $5 mountain bike, but it needed about $20 in parts to make roadworthy. George (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

Too bad they didn't pick a better Town set to re-release. That's one ugly tow-truck :-) (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: I couldn't login to BrickBay

(...) Yeah, there's about a billion messages in a half dozen or so other topics about just this same thing - posted throughout the entire weekend - just browse around. (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  I couldn't login to BrickBay

I found I couln't login to BrickBay even I used the right user id and password, did anyone find the same problem? Br Zhengrong (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact