 Marketplace / Shopping / 7482
7481  |  7483
Subject:
possible 1269 White Ninja
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 00:00:08 GMT

I just saw a picture of the 1269 White Ninja
shrinkwrapped with the Rock Raiders Software
here:
http://www.kbkids.com/genProduct.html?WebID=00f73a9f1a9500025c9f1a950010d69f1a950001af9f1a95&ctid=1&ls=soft

The description doesn't say anything about
the White Ninja, though:
... "LEGO Rock Raiders" comes with a cool LEGO Jungle Surprise ...

Has anyone else seen this combination package?

/Eric McC/