 Marketplace / Shopping / *7359 (-10)
  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GD6p6t.JD3@lugnet.com... (...) Thank you for sharing the information from your conversation with us. This particular statement bothers me. I guess I feel that we are not communicating (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

On Fri, 11 May 2001, Mr L F Braun (<GD6p6t.JD3@lugnet.com>) wrote at 18:40:05 (...) Some great news! I think this 'if' will be worth observing over the coming months. I know that I've probably over-acquired some parts, but couldn't get enough of (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

Hi, all-- I called in to check on the status of my lonely last two Euro S@H envelopes, and had a very interesting chat with a fellow on the phone banks (I won't give names, just in case). He told me that apparently there was some rumbling from (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping) !!

  RE: [wamalug] New Pre-release Bionicle sets at the "Store"

Duh! The right # is 703-490-1335, sorry about that. Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: Mark & Milissa Millère [mailto:MMillere@Knology.net] Sent: Thursday, May 10, (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

(...) I'll have to agree with everyone else here. I have had Surface shipments take up to 4 months to arrive from Europe. I have also had Surface show up in TWO weeks (how THAT happened, I don't know - maybe some shipments from France/England are (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

We have had packages go across the Pacific and Atlantic ocean and have been on the receiving and sending end of lengthy shipping times. You really need to be patient, we have been fortunate that we have never had a package get lost, but I think some (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Pre-release Bionicle sets at the "Store"

(...) By "The Store" He means the LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills. The correct number is 703-490-1335. KL (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

In lugnet.market.shopping, Naji Norder writes: <snip> (...) I do not understand when people see the terms,and still bid on the item - how can they refuse to follow the terms? You had the terms for a reason, to prevent something like this, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

(...) I'll add another data point to this conversation. When I moved back from Japan, I sent 5 boxes surface mail back to the US. The first of the boxes arrived in two weeks (Yay!), but the final straggler took over 3 months. This was in spite of (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

(...) It's probably too late for the buyer to leave negative feedback, but in this case, eBay would not remove it (they basically will only remove feedback under court order, though I think they have also removed feedback by people who have violated (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact