 Marketplace / Shopping / *509 (-10)
  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

I do not recall a clear blue dolphin. Did you know there are 41 colors of Lego? :-P -- Have fun! John AUCTION Page (Technic, and Town) (URL) Page (URL) wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035) SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU-- #+++++ ig88888888@stlnet.com & (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Shopping in Stockholm & UK

I am on my way back the US, I leave from Heathrow in the morning so I thought I would report on what I found on my journey which consisted of two days in Stockholm and one day in London. In Stockholm I found some things that I have not seen in the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

I ordered several sets from DYA in the middle of this last week. One set they only had 1 and I had ordered 2. They want my bank account number and other personal info (which I am *NOT* about to give out) so they could do a direct bank transfer of a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

(...) How about posting the number on the back of the rock raider catalog? If the 8250 for $25 is the best deal in the whole thing nobody really needs to hold one in their hand to order them, they just need the code. (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

Right, there are two catalogs. I have one each of both. One has starwars on the cover, one has rock raiders. I have some more orders coming so hopefully I will get some more catalogs to satisfy my factorees who all are clamoring for copies. I doubt (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Eastern MA Wal-Mart Clearance

Steve, let me know if you are still looking for these. Reply to rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net -Rob. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

John DiRienzo wrote: <heavy snippage> (...) John, have you seen the turquoise 1x8 tiles yet? How about the clear blue dolphin? {:^D -John (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Yesterday's Shopping Trip

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3786232E.6099C072@v...er.net>... (...) at 70% (...) The only time I have seen prices like this is when my wife found a Sesame Street store (Fair Oaks Mall in Northern Virginia) that was going out of business. I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

Its pretty late, but when I read your post, I just had to check out this catalog that has been tempting me for two whole days. Well, I got a different one than Larry, and I don't see anything about $25 Search Subs, but there is enough in here that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

Its pretty late, but when I read your post, I just had to check out this catalog that has been tempting me for two whole days. Well, I got a different one than Larry, and I don't see anything about $25 Search Subs, but there is enough in here that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact