 Marketplace / Shopping / *4654 (-20)
  Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU

(...) As of closing time Friday, the south San Jose store hadn't moved the sets or changed the shelf tags. The "self-service" scanners came up with "no price found", but the registers had the clearance prices for the two sets I bought. Ran (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU

(...) Thursday July 20, 2000 6:00 PM the TRU pricer had marked all but 2 sets. None of the sets revealed prices at the bar code scanners available to shoppers, but did produce the sale prices at the check-out scanner. ZNAP sets did not occupy the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: e-bay time

(...) TOo long, but what I search for - limiting it to the Toys group - are the following keywords, with new auctions first: +lego +39* +lego +29* +lego +old +lego +brown +lego +tec* +lego +train* +lego +lb* +lego +pound* +lego +55* I also look at a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: e-bay time

(...) There are certainly too many listings now to browse through them all in one sitting. One strategy (that I often employ) is to look at all of them ending in the current 24 hour period. With so many of the succesful bids coming at the last (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  e-bay time

I was wondering if some other people could give me an example as to how long they spend scanning e-bay Lego listings. I used to read all of them, everday, but that was years ago, when the Lego listing was around 200 or so. As of now, e-bay has (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  - 25% about 8428 (turbo command w./CD ROM)

Hi Legofans, It's one example about limited discount offers in the time: - 25% about 8428 (turbo command w./CD ROM) ! Don't miss this special offer ! See you later, Emmanuel. (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU

(...) My experience with Znap has been "mixed". Certainly, I couldn't've done my ferris wheel without those huge 1/8th-circle pieces. But I found it impossible to build a suitable support frame for it with Znap: the plastic is softer than Technic, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU

(...) Do you know WHEN the mark-downs happened? I was at my local TRU this morning and looked at the Znap and there were no marked reductions. (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Looking for Busy Bee email, Where are you carbon 60?

"R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:Fy14HF.5nu@lugnet.com... (...) initiate (...) To the best of my knowledge they still don't have one. Send them a fax, it is the best way to communicate with them. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Looking for Busy Bee email, Where are you carbon 60?

The last time I called Busy Bee they stated that they were going to initiate their email address. Has this happened? I know Carbon 60 does their web work. Does anyone know his email address? Rose (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU

Lego made ZNAP sets about years 1998-1999. Some pieces snap together while others fit with Technic pegs and axles. They make sturdy frames that do not pull apart during movement, especially useful for robotics. Looks like Lego will use TRU to unload (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 6769/FORT LEGOREDO/BEST BUY

Hi Dan, I limited to 5 sets by order for one simple reason reason. It's the last time I present this set and I want to satisfy the maximum of legofans, before end of this sale; in fact, I can't find other cheap sets 6769 in Europa ! See you later, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, July 19 - July 25, 2000

As of today, they are no longer taking backorders on 5542. Those who were able to get them on backorder will get them fulfilled, however. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Insult to Injury (was Order Cancellations)

Jeez. All this time I've been cussing at KBKids. I shoulda' known it was Rob! ;^) ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Insult to Injury (was Order Cancellations)

Rob, (...) Of course its's your fault because Kbkids.com has a lousy e-commerce system, a lousy ordering system, and some inept people. Come on Rob! ; ) Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) LEGO Parts at (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Insult to Injury (was Order Cancellations)

I received this from KB Kids (dis)service: ===...=== Hello Robert, Thanks for writing to KBkids.com! Your order, #W1199121, shows the items to be listed correctly. Unfortunately, your order also shows to be cancelled, because we could not bill the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6769/FORT LEGOREDO/BEST BUY

(...) I'd buy at least 10 copies or even 20 but you have a purchase limit of 5. 5 is not enough. (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  6769/FORT LEGOREDO/BEST BUY

Hi Legofans, If you don't believe me, come to see at this webaddress: (URL) don't late: my stock is limited ! See you later, Emmanuel. (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Order Cancellations

(...) Ditto. -Rich ---...--- Looking for discontinued sets MISB? (URL) sets available (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Order Cancellations

"David W. Speck" <dwspeck@us.ibm.com> wrote in message news:FxysvA.2Cq@lugnet.com... (...) None taken ;-) I'll say one thing about KB (and WalMart and WB stores for that matter), I feel no remorse (or guilt or whatever) when taking advantage of (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact