 Znap / 149
148  |  150
Subject:
Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:12:34 GMT

Lego made ZNAP sets about years 1998-1999.  Some pieces snap together while
others fit with Technic pegs and axles.  They make sturdy frames that do not
pull apart during movement, especially useful for robotics.

Looks like Lego will use TRU to unload the remaining Znap inventory.  Good
opportunity to get deals on Technic motors and useful Technic-compatible
pieces.  Get a $29.75 motor & battery box for $14.95 plus other pieces.  Get
a $23.00 motor & battery box for $9.97 plus other pieces.  Great prices.
Probably last chance.

Today the Toys R Us store in Bradenton, Florida, USA marked down prices on
all Lego Znap sets.  For example, the store put the following "clearance"
prices on Lego Znap sets:

#3591 $14.95 reg $29.95
includes:
- #5225 motor (reg $17.50 LSAH)
- #5115 battery box (reg $12.25 LSAH) (AA x 6, directional switches)
- flexible drive shaft
- other Technic compatible Znap pieces
see http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=3591-1

#3552 $9.97 reg $19.95
includes:
- #5225 motor (reg $17.50 LSAH)
- #5391 battery box (reg $5.50 LSAH) (9V x 1, on/off switch)
see http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=3552-1

#3571 $9.97 reg $19.95
includes:
see http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=3571-1

#3520 $1.97 reg $2.97
includes:
- large wheel x 4 with off-center Technic peg hole in each of 3 axles and
center cross-axle hole.
- other Technic compatible Znap pieces
see http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=3520-1

Znap wheels, axles, pegs and beams fit Technic wheels, axles, pegs and
beams.  Znap beams same cross-section size as new Technic beams.  Great
non-slip connectors to prevent a model from pulling apart, typical
affliction of many robotics models.  Flexible drive shaft has Technic cross
axle.

Look for more LUGNET info on Znap at:
http://www.lugnet.com/
then do Search for "znap".