 Znap / 158
Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:30:46 GMT

In lugnet.znap, John VanZwieten writes:

#3591 $14.95 reg $29.95

I didn't find a flexible drive shaft in this set.

Oddly enough,  there isn't one.  But the better battery box is worth the
sacrifice,  for me.  Especially since I also bought one of the cheaper
sets to get shafted (so to speak).

I'm wondering if these flexible drive shafts have become a target of part
thieves, like Boba Fett.

Boba Fett has been stealing parts out of Lego sets?  ;-)

Ran