 Znap / 154
Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:53:11 GMT

TRU in Fresh Pond Shopping Mall (Alewife, MA) had the larger sets (as of
yesterday), i.e. #3591, #3552 and #3571 as well as some 3581 Formula Z Car in
Storage Box (no motor). I bought a few, but left many (at least 20 I guess).
Note that TRU online has #3591 at $14.97. see http://www.tru.com/ (search for
znap).

The motors ARE cheap in these sets. (But I have NO idea of what to do with all
the LARGE wheels that are included ;)

-Bjarne

In lugnet.znap, Miles Gentry writes:
Lego made ZNAP sets about years 1998-1999.  Some pieces snap together while
others fit with Technic pegs and axles.  They make sturdy frames that do not
pull apart during movement, especially useful for robotics.

Looks like Lego will use TRU to unload the remaining Znap inventory.  Good
opportunity to get deals on Technic motors and useful Technic-compatible
pieces.  Get a $29.75 motor & battery box for $14.95 plus other pieces.  Get
a $23.00 motor & battery box for $9.97 plus other pieces.  Great prices.
Probably last chance.

Today the Toys R Us store in Bradenton, Florida, USA marked down prices on
all Lego Znap sets.  For example, the store put the following "clearance"
prices on Lego Znap sets: • <znap;>
#3591 $14.95 reg $29.95
#3552 $9.97 reg $19.95
#3571 $9.97 reg $19.95