 Znap / 155
Re: Znap popularity?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 15:24:50 GMT

I would like to offer evidence supporting what you said. On the znap set I
bout in Livonia MI  there is a sticker in like 7 languages. unusual for us
legos. the box was also very dusty with a sawdust like dust.

"Philip Ogston" <ogstonpj@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

My hypothesis is that european distributors overstocked the "fabulous" new • Lego
line in 1998, and in late 1999 after storing it for two years and with no • hope
of ever moving it, put it all on an westward bound container ship and • threw
rotten vegetables after it as it disappeared over the horizon.  Of course
that's all conjecture (except the part about the vegetables, I'm sure of • that
part), maybe Lego always planned to introduce the 1998 Znap line in the US • in
2000.

Any thoughts?  Where did it come from?  Why is it here?  What will we do • with
it?  Will it stick around, or is it destined to turn up in Japan and • Australia
in another couple of years?  Why do my thumbs hurt so much and why is my • dog
making that funny choking noise? (just kidding, I know why - it's canine
emphysema, he smokes 3 packs a day)

-Phil
"There are no stupid questions, only stupid people"