 Znap / 152
Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 04:22:26 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Brett Carver writes:
Miles Gentry wrote:
Looks like Lego will use TRU to unload the remaining Znap inventory.

Do you know WHEN the mark-downs happened?  I was at my local TRU this
morning and looked at the Znap and there were no marked reductions.

Thursday July 20, 2000 6:00 PM the TRU pricer had marked all but 2 sets.
None of the sets revealed prices at the bar code scanners available to
shoppers, but did produce the sale prices at the check-out scanner.

ZNAP sets did not occupy the same section in the store, but sat in 3
different sections.  The larger sets sat among K'NEX sets.