 Marketplace / Shopping / *2634 (-10)
  Re: ---EMMANUEL INFORM YOU---

(...) Bonjour Emmanuel! Just get me one MISB 4547 club car and I'll be ecstatic - the MISB 4558 is already taken care of here (and yes Larry is factoring it for me). Since I rode on the Capitol Limited 2 Christmases ago (DC was snowed in and planes (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ---EMMANUEL INFORM YOU---

(...) Is this really suprising to anyone? High demand sets, especially with fairly low prices, are going to sell out fast. I was wondering how DYA would keep any good sets long enough to have the "timeliness" sales for more than a week. I'm not sure (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Hello everyone & what I found at WalMart....

Hello to everyone - I'm a newly registered poster (just recently delurked) and wanted to report what I on clearance found at Walmart. WalMarts here in Houston are generally open 24 hours so after a long evening of sending out ebaY end of auction (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ---EMMANUEL INFORM YOU---

Hi Legofans, Sorry to disturb you, but I must inform you about my stock concerning the actual great deals. If the big demand from you carries on lasting, it's really a question of days. I recall you DYA received the last sets from these numbers in (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  # 6289 (Red beard runner) from DYA/ LAST MINUTES

Hi Legofans, I placed number 6289 on DYA website for 3-4 hours, this morning again, because my stock is very limited. So if you are really interested, I asked to my customers to buy only 2 sets by customer to satisfy the maximum of legofans. Now, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  FOTD, 8269 for $5...

Today I stop went to Wal-Mart for some cleaning and house hold supplies. When I made a pass though the toy section found a 8269 for 5 bucks, it was the only LEGO set on sale. Not much of a set for MSRP of $39.99, but a good set for $5.00... See (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Flying Ninja Fortress @ $40

(...) I'll take it. Mail me if I won, and I'll send you my address. (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Flying Ninja Fortress @ $40

I found 3 FNFs at a local Walmart for $40 each. Not the greatest price but not too bad for 600-odd pieces. I bought two, left one. If anyone wants me to go back and snag it for them, LMK. J (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

David Phillips wrote in message ... (...) to (...) The Fred Meyer I went to didn't have any Star Wars Lego on clearance. I did notice that at one Fred Meyer they had an in store ad selling the mummy's tomb for 19.99. From past experience this sale (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

(...) Now that is excellent advice. Get the card issuer to dispute the entire charge, that usually gets the attention of the merchant in a hurry. Or just get them to dispute the amount that they actually owe you, they may decide it's not worth the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact