 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4511
4510  |  4512
Subject:
---EMMANUEL INFORM YOU---
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 09:45:09 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Sorry to disturb you, but I must inform you about my stock concerning the
actual great deals. If the big demand from you carries on lasting, it's
really a question of days.

I recall you DYA received the last sets from these numbers in quantity and,
so, decided to break the prices. Besides, you won't see these numbers on
DYA. My stocks are not eternal: I am already very limited concerning numbers
6289 and 8425.
Concerning 6769-6766 and 6097, if you last like this night, it's not a
question of weeks, but of days ! I prevented you.

Regards,

Emmanuel.