 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4517
Re: ---EMMANUEL INFORM YOU---
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 15:24:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Susan Olson wrote:

Just get me one MISB 4547 club car and I'll be ecstatic

He had some and they went in a matter of minutes. Unfortunately.

I shudder to think what Emmanuel could have gotten for them on ebaY - who knows,
some of them may have ended up there - gasp!

I'd ask you how many you have Larry, but I suspect the answer will either
provoke sadness in you (if the number is 0) or envy in me (if the number is 1 or
more :)

-S

BTW are Lego train fans called "traniacs" or what? ;-)