 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4514
Re: ---EMMANUEL INFORM YOU---
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 14:51:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Emmanuel Fouquet writes:
Hi Legofans,

Sorry to disturb you, but I must inform you about my stock concerning the
actual great deals. If the big demand from you carries on lasting, it's
really a question of days.

Is this really suprising to anyone?  High demand sets, especially with fairly
low prices, are going to sell out fast.  I was wondering how DYA would keep any
good sets long enough to have the "timeliness" sales for more than a week.

I'm not sure if Emmanuel is complaining here, but I for one would be happy if I
could sell out large quantities of sets very fast.  I can't imagine how fast
Metroliners (Emmanuel get set 4558, we all want it) would go.

Ben Roller