 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4515
Re: ---EMMANUEL INFORM YOU---
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 15:05:22 GMT

I can't imagine how fast Metroliners (Emmanuel get set 4558, we all want it)
would go.

Ben Roller

Bonjour Emmanuel!

Just get me one MISB 4547 club car and I'll be ecstatic - the MISB 4558 is
already taken care of here (and yes Larry is factoring it for me). Since I rode
on the Capitol Limited 2 Christmases ago (DC was snowed in and planes couldn't
get through), I just can't get the joy of the observation car experience out of
my head - my minifigs deserve one Emmanuel and are counting on you (no pressure
here or anything, but you wouldn't want to psychologically scar the little
people for life, would you? - :)

-Susan