 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4510
Re: Wanted to Buy : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 07:49:02 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:389B98B7.7377047E@voyager.net...
Try Busy Bee for 3225. They had some last I knew. If they're out, I may
be persuaded to part with a 3225 but you can get a better price
elsewhere than what I am going to want.

The other two (pirate ships) are going to be a bit harder.

Busy Bee do indeed have some 3225s left. Given that this set has just become
"hard to find", I took the opertunity to buy 3 when I was buying beville for
my daughters yesterday. However, they did have to check that they had enough
to fill my order... so numbers must be low. I know that this set is now out
of stock accross mainland Europe - it is chaeper for me to buy it there.

As for thr 6285, I have one of these for sale - boxed with instructions. I
have no problempassing on a 3225 at cost from BB, sam buys a 6285 from me.

Scott A