 Marketplace / Shopping / *2624 (-20)
  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

(...) Don't waste your time dealing with them yourself - dispute the charge with your credit card company and they'll deal with it for you. Doug (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  # LAST MINUTES FOR 8425 FROM DYA

Hi Legofans, In some minutes, I'm going to delete the number 8425 from DYA website ! If somebody is really interested, it's now ... See you later, Emmanuel. (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  # LAST MINUTES FOR 6289 FROM DYA !!!

Hi Legofans, In some minutes, I'm going to delete the number 6289 from DYA website ! If somebody is really interested, it's now ... I recall you: facing to success about this set, I only accept 2 sets by customer. See you later, Emmanuel. (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

> They did this to me as well, Twice. I still don't think that they credited (...) down (...) Yeah, my difference wasn't nearly that much. And my previous experience with them regarding it led me to believe that it would take me alot mroe then a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  # 6766 (Rapid river village) from DYA/GREAT DEAL FROM DYA

Hi Legofans, We placed a new reference: Number: 6766 Name: Rapid river village Year: 1997 If you are interested yet, don't miss it ! At the end of this afternoon, I may delete this reference facing to success. See you later and good luck, Emmanuel. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey (How NOT to run a business)

WB, on the other hand, just says "piss off!". I ordered some clearance stuff from Walmart. They had it in stock. They sent it to me. I got an email stating that the invoice with the sets had the wrong prices listed, but my CC was billed the correct (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  6769 (fort legoredo) from DYA/GREAT DEAL

Hi Legofans, I present you an example of deals from DYA this afternoon: NUMBER: 6769 NAME: Fort LEGOREDO THEME: Western YEAR: 1996 It's a vey cheap and serious offer. So, don't miss it ! See you later, Emmanuel. (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

(...) For me the diff is over 100 bucks, so I'm willing to dump 1/2 hour into it, then complain about it. They gave me a gift cert last time when I pointed out how much time I'd spent with them already. (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: # 8485 (Control Center) from DYA : last hours ???

Sorry, I must announce you achange in my stock now= 19 sets 8485 ... It's a question of hours ! See you later, Emmanuel. (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL

Hi Legofans, I know a part of Legofans wait for train sets. Don't be worried ! The last time, I presented you train sets, but I must satisfy other Legofans in other lego themes, like pirate ship or wild west too. For example, I receive a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

I left a voice message at wbstore's eCommerce dept: 1-818-954-5674 I received an email reply within A FEW HOURS! Quite a change from the typical 2 week order to cancel cycle. Anyway, she apologized for the inconvenience, mentioned that their online (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shopko has further reductions on clearance

"R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FpBt6L.G78@lugnet.com... (...) markdowns. 8735 motor packs for $13.39 each! The motor alone is worth $17.50 (S@H price). Thanks R2! =Hari= (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

Likewise, I hope this moves into Oregon soon. Though I hope that david and I aren't competing for the same sets... *grin* Get your hands off of those "Gungan Patrol"s! (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

(...) They did this to me as well, Twice. I still don't think that they credited me the right amount. Unfortunately, it's not worth my time to track it down with them. Troy (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

Hope they move this sale to oregon soon. i am finding large quantities of episode 1 and egyptian adventures sets. still at full price, just waiting to be reduced and sold. david (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Tanasbourne KB ToyWerks sale

The abovementioned store has all LEGO at the usual overinflated KBToyWerks prices, but with the "Buy one, get the second at 50% off" promo going on as well. I noted the 6575 Polar Base and 8001 Battle Droids as well as a number of the small 2000 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.or)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

Well I ran across the manager of my favorite Fred Meyers. He was very talkative and continued to give me all sorts of info, even though I was really trying hard to end the conversation and get home. I would try to end the conversation and he would (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL

Well I was sure HOPING for Metroliners! I could use more! (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL

And I was expecting a Metroliner. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Stangl" <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:3899B929.DA541C...ape.com... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL

Darn, no train sets :-/ (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact