 Marketplace / Shopping / *2479 (-20)
  Re: WB store sale

My Exchange Server at work just let me know that my e-mail that I sent out on Wed 1/26 to the address wbstore@customerservicemail.com was undeliverable. The message states that the host was unreachable. Did anyone else have a similar problem? -Andy (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  anyone need tech pieces?

I have a bunch of tech pieces that go back about five years and I never use them. I'm looking to trade or sell them. I have various gears, axles, pegs (black and gray), pistons (including the old 2x2 ones), 1x4 plates with gear teeth and much more. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New Couplers (was Re: Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?

(...) Well, Spock (or Tuvok).... I thought that attaching each to a 2x2 turntable would allow for enough give. Would definitely need to experiment, though. Wouldn't have to worry about decoupling, that's for sure! -John follow-up set to .trains (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: VAT reduction from the Entertainer? (thetoyshop.com)

Eric Just caught your message. I ordered the shuttle from them before Xmas and before ZB discounted them :-(. Anyway, yes they removed the VAT, but be careful, because the way they shipped my shuttles, it went to New York and thru customs. No duty, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?

(...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?

(...) I don't use buffers and Lar mentioned (Euro yada yada), but use this piece instead to hold my magnets: (URL) I'd really like is to try using these pieces to hitch my cars: (URL) and (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?

They are useful to some but not to me. I use the stock buffer and magnet holder in most all of my designs. The few places where I don't (the nose of big red, for example), I have enough. John Neal might be interested in them, though. (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?

Larry, Are the magnet assemblies that come with some of the Insectoids sets useful in train work ? I've noticed that 'Cosmic Creeper' has dropped to about $3 at some WMs. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?

(...) I agree with this. I was able to come up with around $80 of stuff without too much trouble. (And it's nice to know the pieces are going into the custom hoppers!) Larry's wants page is at: (URL) McCarthy/ (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?

(...) I'm interested in buying these, my wants page has my prices. But it's not economical for me to buy them at auction, too much time spent on it, as the quantities I want are large, and managing 20 lots of 10 pieces each isn't worth the bother. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: VAT reduction from the Entertainer? (thetoyshop.com)

Not having gotten any answer here, I contacted them directly. Here is the reply I got: (...) /Eric McCarthy/ (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?

I'm getting ready to have any auction and I'm wondering how many people out there are actually looking to buy red, white, yellow, black, and blue plates and 1x? bricks in various sizes. If there is no interest then it's senseless for me to include (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: WB Store down to 50% off

I did get the pokemon card, and the paper invoice that came with it said that my sets were back-ordered 'till 2/17. But the web status page says its cancelled. Any Ideas? mark (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB Store down to 50% off

Wow, you're right. There were still 5 or 6 when I first looked yesterday. Looks like they've at least wised up about removing stuff from the website when they run out. I only ordered one set last time and received it with no problems but then, I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB Store down to 50% off

Yeah, but when I checked the WB site, they only listed ONE Lego set besides Primo/Duplo (when searching on Lego - let me know if any other search gets more matches). And the fact that they cancelled my entire orders from last time has left me VERY (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB Store down to 50% off

Don't forget to sign up via me, if you're not already in eBates because I kick 1/2 of the referral in the direction of funding Lugnet... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

I ordered: 1 5958 (Mummy's Tomb) 1 6150 (Crystal Detector) 1 4561 (Railway Express) The first two items came, the train set did not. Toki (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  No more 8480 at ZB in Snellville, GA (was Re: 8480 Space Shuttle have hit $56.25 or less!)

Got the last two, sorry :). brent (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB Store down to 50% off

Also, the WB ebates.com rebate is doubled (to 12%) now through Valentine's Day since they're listed under the "Flowers & Gifts" category. Doug (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My WB order question

Could be!! Mine was too... I got an e-mail from WB promising shipping will resume the 29th of Jan.. Good luck Dave "R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:Foz5AJ.1Dz@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact