 Marketplace / Shopping / 2478
2477  |  2479
Subject:
anyone need tech pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:23:18 GMT

I have a bunch of tech pieces that go back about five years and I never use
them. I'm looking to trade or sell them. I have various gears, axles, pegs
(black and gray), pistons (including the old 2x2 ones), 1x4 plates with gear
teeth and much more. Anyone need anything?

Thanks,
Steve DeCraemer

P.S. Please don't ask for any pieces that just came out in the last few years.
     I won't have it. and no I don't have that really cool large gear with the
hollow center that's found on the truck with the pnumatic claw thingy. (sorry)