 Marketplace / Shopping / 2466
Re: WB Store down to 50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:33:25 GMT

Wow, you're right. There were still 5 or 6 when I first looked yesterday.
Looks like they've at least wised up about removing stuff from the website
when they run out.

I only ordered one set last time and received it with no problems but then, I
also received my TRU order in time for Xmas (so no $100 gift certificate for
me :-/

Doug

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Yeah, but when I checked the WB site, they only listed ONE Lego set besides
Primo/Duplo (when searching on Lego - let me know if any other search gets • more
matches).

And the fact that they cancelled my entire orders from last time has left me • VERY
resistant to ever ordering anything from them again.  Everything I ordered is • still
available retail everywhere else, so WB can't wimp out and say they can't get • any
more.